Winter 2019 Magical Readathon - 3

Winter 2019 Magical Readathon - 3


English
↓scorrete in basso per leggere il post in Italiano↓

Hello readers,
I'm so late for this post, but that's only my fault, because I chose to read an awfully long book that I knew I was not going to like. This book is "Queen of Air and Darkness" by Cassandra Clare, the final volume in The Dark Artifices trilogy. I read it because it's an Urban Fantasy and also because I really wanted to finish it. As I expected, I ended up non liking it, it completely destroys a world I loved.


Having completed that, I now present  you the third challenge:

Read a paranormal book
or a book that has ghosts!

I'm really not in the mood for such a book, but I guess that my appreciation for Nearly Headless Nick could only lead my to this. I hope to find a novel that has ghosts in it, even if they are not the focus of the story. If I don't find anything, I'm going to re-read "Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets".

Italiano

Ciao a tutti lettori,
sono cos' in ritardo per questo post, ma Γ¨ solo colpa mia, perchΓ© ho deciso di leggere un libro estremamente lungo e che sapevo non mi sarebbe piaciuto. Si tratta di "Regina dell'Aria e delle Tenebre" di Cassandra Clare, ultimo volume della trilogia di The Dark Artifices. L'ho letto perchΓ© Γ¨ un Urban Fantasy e poi volevo davvero concluderlo. Come previsto, non mi Γ¨ piaciuto, ha distrutto completamente un mondo che amavo.


Avendo terminato questo libro, vi presento adesso la terza sfida di lettura:

Leggi un libro paranormale o uno che abbia dei fantasmi!

Non sono proprio dell'umore per un libro del genere, ma suppongo che si arrivi a questo apprezzando Nick Quasi Senza Testa. Spero davvero di trovare un romanzo con dei fantasmi, anche se questi non dovessero essere il punto focale della storia. In caso contrario, mi toccherΓ  rileggere "Harry Potter e la Camera dei Segreti":

Cosa ne pensate?
Vi sottoporreste anche voi ad una sfida simile?
Martha


Commenti

Post piΓΉ popolari

Flag Counter