The Reading Rush - Day 5

The Reading Rush
Day 5

Photo by Mel on Unsplash

πŸ…”πŸ…πŸ…– Hello readers,
Day Five. Did it really happen?

πŸ…˜πŸ…£ Ciao a tutti lettori,
Il Quinto Giorno. È davvero avvenuto?

πŸ…”πŸ…πŸ…– Today... oh I don't remember well. I don't know why I didn't updated you before, but now I have no memory of this day.
I only know that I read "The Silent Companions" all day, but couldn't finish it.
I remember waking up late, at around 9 a.m. and then going in the garden to read, as per usual.
In the afternoon I continued reading and was so tired that I took a nap, without even wanting to, but I fell asleep.
Other than that I have no clue.

πŸ…˜πŸ…£ Oggi... oh non mi ricordo bene. Non so perchΓ© non vi ho aggiornati prima, ma adesso non ho alcun ricordo di questa giornata.
So solo che ho letto "Gli Amici Silenziosi" per tutto il giorno, ma non sono riuscita a finirlo.
Mi ricordo di essermi svegliata tardi, verso le 9:00 e poi di essere andata in giardino a leggere, come al solito.
Nel pomeriggio ho continuato a leggere ed ero così stanca da aver dormito per un po', senza volerlo, ma mi sono addormentata.
Oltre a questo non saprei porprio.

πŸ…”πŸ…πŸ…– As for the story, it was good, but the writing style was not as engaging as I wanted it to be, so I was not so invested in the story. Nevertheless some things were really terrifying and perfectly described in their horror.




Pages Read: 135
Books Finished: 0
Challenges Completed: 0
Tea Counter: 1? (maybe more?)

πŸ…˜πŸ…£ Per quanto riguarda la storia, l'ho apprezzata, ma lo stile di scrittura non era cosΓ¬ coinvolgente come avrei voluto che fosse, quindi non ero cosΓ¬ assorta nella storia. Tuttavia alcuni elementi erano davvero terrificanti e perfettamente descritti nel loro orrore.

Pagine Lette: 135
Libri Terminati: 0
Sfide Completate: 0
Contatore di Tè: 1? (forse di più?)

Well that was strange.
And you, how did it go?

È stato strano.
E voi, com'Γ¨ andata?
Martha

Commenti

Post piΓΉ popolari

Flag Counter